PREMIER LEAK INSPECTION SERVICE
90% OF BUILDINGS IN DUBAI SUFFER FROM WATER LEAKAGES!
ON AVERAGE, WE HAVE SAVED OUR CLIENTS BETWEEN 10 – 20% OF THEIR WATER BILL, SOMETIMES MUCH MORE!
HOW WE DO IT
Golf Courses can suffer from any number of water problems given that it is a necessity of the business to maintain a well-maintained course and if utilising the latest technologies, a golf course will be well maintained and at optimum condition for all golf enthusiasts to play, however, even the most advanced of courses can suffer from burst irrigation pipes which can have catastrophic effects. To this end, LeakDtech has developed a strong portfolio of water leak prevention services for the golfing community which includes testing of:
- All main water supply lines
- Landscaping irrigation
- Fairway and greens irrigation distribution
- Main pumping distribution stations
- Club house water usage and leaks
- Restaurant kitchens and bathrooms
By testing Golf Course infrastructure for water leaks, Club management and facilities staff can now establish baselines towards both cost control and asset condition on a day to day basis where operations can be monitored and controlled. LeakDtech has developed a customised approach to Golf Course water leakage through in-depth snagging, monitoring and testing of all MEP water subsystems.
Terms & Conditions Apply
WHAT THE SERVICE INCLUDES
- Snag any Golf infrastructure for water leaks and water damage
- Monitoring of all fairway and landscape areas for signs of leaks
- Testing of all areas of concern identified in the initial snagging
- Document all problems found as evidence to protect assets
- Conduct on-site meetings with all stakeholders
- PDF report supplied in a minimum of 1 week
Whether a Golf Course is existing or new, all Club stakeholders and management can now double check all water-based systems and minimise any future water leak based problems that might cause damage to the Golf Courses reputation due to operational outages through bad workmanship, materials or other general water leak damage that might not have occurred. To this end, Golf Clubs are now moving toward a Quality Assured based testing service through a strategic partnership with LeakDtech.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE ARE:
- Minimisation of future brand damage
- Better informed quality awareness
- Snagging and inspection of water-based subsystems
- Asset value assurance through in-depth testing for leaks
- Save on Facilities Maintenance manpower and material costs
- Hold subcontractors responsible for water leaks
- Maximise asset value for Golf Course owners
- Assure all clients of an increased quality service
LeakDtech is a group of engineers who have found that both private and commercial property owners or tenants alike, are not having their properties built or maintained to high enough standards that cause our customers to suffer with: a) constant water leaks, b) high bills or c) general bad workmanship – these are the three main reasons people why mostly engage our water leak services.
We don’t need to dig up your flooring or garden in order to locate your leak, our leak detection specialists use the most accurate leak detection technology to pinpoint the source of your leak. Because LeakDtech Dubai uses non-invasive leak detection methods, our services work out to be extremely cost-effective,
as hours of labour are saved in the leak detection process. Invasive methods of leak detection require the lifting of flooring, and the digging up of the ground along the path under which the leaking pipe is thought to run. This is obviously a time consuming and costly process. LeakDtech Dubai does exactly what it says. We specialise, 100%, in finding and
fixing all plumbing leaks using hi-tech equipment. Our ongoing investment into the latest equipment and training enables us to find leaks in the most difficult locations, non-invasively and without any damage to your property. So, while the initial cost of our service may seem high at first, it is far cheaper and less destructive than traditional techniques.
Through customised evaluation inspections of Golf Course assets, owners can lower water damage and water leaks through the custom 3-step water usage evaluation process and save the environment at the same time as saving money.
WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN REDUCING WATER RELATED COSTS FOR THESE ORGANISATIONS: