Duration: 1-3 months
Compensation: 500 AED to cover expenses
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Intern (with a UAE Driving License and Car) who is able to visit sites, conduct inspection of buildings and make a report with issues and suggestions. We also need your help in making a procedure manual for the role and company.
- This is an internship for the 1 – 3 months. Based purely on performance and company growth, this role may lead to a full time role.
- You need to be Student / Parent / Spouse Visa during the internship period. If you become a full time employee, company visa and benefits will be provided.
- You need to have a Driving License (mandatory) and car (highly preferred).
- Highly preferred if you have a valid Medical Insurance
- This will be an unpaid internship for the 1st month (travel expenses will be covered). In the 2nd & 3rd month, AED 500 plus expenses will be provided. Within 1 – 3 months, there will be a review and based on performance the internship may lead to a full time role with company sponsorship and benefits.
What you’ll learn/gain from this experience
We are friendly and fun-loving people, we are here to support and mentor you – provided you are willing to work hard, looking to learn and make a difference.
Requirements to Apply
- Mechanical Engineering graduate or someone about to graduate
- You are on student / parent / spouse visa for the internship duration
- You have a DL and car
- We require motivation, determination, ideas, enthusiasm and character.
- You must be ready to challenge yourself.
- You are here to learn and gain experience – money is not the main priority
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com